Senior Military Facilities Planner
The Onyx Group is seeking full time Senior Military Facilities Planners with strong background in DoD planning for both its Alexandria, VA and San Diego, CA offices. The successful candidate will have 5+ years’ experience and support the office on military facilities planning projects. Project experience requirements include the preparation of installation development plans, area development plans, and other facility planning studies. The successful candidate will support project execution, quality assurance and quality control of data, and development of technical reports to support daily and ongoing project activities. Knowledge of government structure and process, as well as official DoD guidance and local policies applicable to DD1391 development, review, and approval is a plus. Some travel will be required.
Required qualifications include:
- A 4-year degree in urban planning; natural, physical, or environmental science; landscape architecture; or other related field.
- AICP Certification
- At least 5 years of experience in the execution of military facilities planning projects.
- Ability to interface with clients in an effective manner.
- Strong data, analytical, and writing skills; attention to detail, ability to follow directions and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and MUST be a U.S. Citizen.
Must have a valid Driver’s License and your own transportation.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.