Entry Level Facility/Master Planner (San Diego)
The Onyx Group is seeking a full time, entry level Facility/Master Planner for its San Diego office. The successful candidate will have a great attitude, willingness to learn, and will support the office on Department of Defense projects focusing on facilities data collection, data reconciliation and maintenance, and master planning concepts. The successful candidate will support project requirements for field work, document production, Quality Assurance and Quality Control of data, and technical reports to support daily and ongoing project activities. Some travel will be required.
Required qualifications include:
- A 4-year degree in urban planning; natural, physical, or environmental science; landscape architecture; or other related field.
- Strong data, analytical, and writing skills; attention to detail, ability to follow directions and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and MUST be a U.S. Citizen.
Desired qualifications include:
- Competency in AutoCAD, ArcGIS suite of tools, and MS Office. An understanding of relational database systems is strongly desired.
- Valid Driver’s License and your own transportation.
Anticipated minimum salary is $50,000. Excellent benefits provided.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com